Registering for Agape is quick and simple.
- Begin by selecting Pricing on the main menu.
- Review the different options that best fit your organization.
- Select Join Agape below the plan to proceed to the account information process.
- Fill in the neccessary fields. Once complete select Create Account
- If your organization requires a plan with payment, enter your credit card information and select Add Payment
In order to receive donations, you will need to set up Stripe (https://stripe.com) payment gateway.
To set up Stripe as a payment gateway, you will need to visit their site at https://stripe.com/ and create an account. Once you have created your account, navigate to your Account Settings and select the API Keys tab. Four API keys will be Displayed. Copy these API keys to the matching fields in the Agape Payment Settings under Billing.
To add a new donor, select Add New Donor on the Donor page. Fill out the relative fields on the form and select Save Donor Account once you are finished. Your new donor will now appear in the list of donors on the Donor Page.
Additionally, donors are automatically added to your system when a donation by a new user is made.
Donations may be added by administrative users through Agape’s management tools by selecting New Donation in the navigation. On the Add Donation page, an admin may add a new donation to an existing donor or will be able to add a new donor while simultaneously adding a new donation. Donations may also be applied to Funds and Campaigns. A note may be added to the donation for internal use.